Terms of personal data protection
- Operators of personal data according to § 5 letter o) of Act no. 18/2018 Coll. On the protection of personal data, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “ Act „) is americansupplements.eu (hereinafter referred to as the “ operator „).
- The contact details of the operator are email: email@example.com
- Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or by one or more specific elements of physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or the social identity of that natural person.
Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The operator processes the personal data you have provided to him or the personal data that the operator has obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of your order.
- The operator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the operator according to § 13 par. 1 letter b) of the Act
- legitimate interest of the operator in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending business announcements and newsletters) according to § 13 par. 1 letter f) of the Act
- Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (especially for sending business announcements and newsletters) according to § 13 par. 1 letter a) of the Act in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
- The purpose of personal data processing is
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), providing personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it by the operator,
- sending business announcements and performing other marketing activities.
Retention period of personal data
- The operator stores personal data
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator and to assert claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- Po uplynutí doby uchovávania osobných údajov prevádzkovateľ osobné údaje vymaže.
Príjemcovia osobných údajov (subdodávatelia prevádzkovateľa)
- Príjemcovia osobných údajov sú osoby
- Podieľajúce sa na dodávaní tovaru / služieb / realizácii platieb na základe zmluvy,
- zaisťujúce služby prevádzkovania e-shopu (Shoptet) a ďalšie služby v súvislosti s prevádzkovaním e-shopu,
- zaisťujúce marketingové služby.
- Za podmienok stanovených v Zákone máte
- právo na prístup ku svojím osobným údajom podľa § 21 Zákona,
- právo na opravu osobných údajov podľa § 22 Zákona, poprípade obmedzenie spracovania podľa § 24 Zákona,
- právo na výmaz osobných údajov podľa § 23 Zákona,
- právo vzniesť námietku proti spracovaniu podľa § 27 Zákona,
- právo na prenositeľnosť údajov podľa § 26 Zákona,
- the right to withdraw the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the operator referred to in Art. III of these conditions.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
Terms of personal data security
- The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The Operator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
- By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- You agree to these terms by checking your agreement via the online form. By checking the consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- The operator is entitled to change these conditions. It will publish a new version of the terms and conditions on its website and at the same time send you a new version of these terms and conditions to the e-mail address you provided to the operator.
These conditions take effect on September 5, 2018.