Insane Labz SAW Bloodbath
Bloodbath is the newest pump pre workout from Insane Labz®. Flooding your veins with blood delivers the additional oxygen necessary to maximize performance and removes metabolic byproducts and excess heat. Clinical Doses (for advanced users, 20 svgs) of proven ingredients like Agmatine Sulfate, L-Citrulline Malate and Betaine Anhydrous to aid in NO production, increase stamina and aid creatine synthesis. Trademarked ingredients like Nitrosigine® to flood the veins and OxyGold® to aid in bioavailability ensure that BLOODBATH is like no other pump product on the market.
- Boosts factors for increasing blood flow, boosts nitric oxide levels and increases blood arginine levels. Nitrosigine® increases muscle pumps, in turn, showing increases in muscle volume. Nitrosigine® also increases cognitive function, mental acuity, and focus.
- Pomegranate Fruit Extract (Punica Granatum) (hull) – Pomegranate extract is
packed with powerful polyphenols. They encourage healthy circulation and
cardiovascular health, inhibit oxidative stress as well as boosting metabolism.
White Beetroot Extract (Beta Vulgaris Var. Altissima) – Improves blood flow,
lowers blood pressure, and increases exercise performance. Because of their
high inorganic nitrate content, studies suggest that beetroot extract can
enhance physical performance, especially during high-intensity endurance
OxyGold® (Fulvic Acid) – Fulvic acid is considered the ultimate nutrient booster with benefits for endurance, muscle adaptation, nutrient absorption,
hormone balance and healthy testosterone production. Incorporating Fulvic Acid may be beneficial to your nutrition and training regimen. Fulvic acid can deliver oxygen directly to the muscles. Fulvic acid helps to reduce the build-up of CO2 and lactic acid, resulting in a shorter recovery period and increased endurance. This makes it ideal for training and high-level sports activities.
- Citrulline Malate is the combination of l-citrulline with malic acid, which is believed to increase absorption rates and bioavailability. L-Citrulline Malate is an amino acid that plays a major role in circulatory function and boosts nitric oxide production in the body – nitric oxide improves blood flow throughout the body. Citrulline Malate is a direct precursor to nitric oxide and studies show that this form of citrullinecould have bigger effects because it may increase ATP production and availability. There is some research that citrulline malate may be beneficial for muscular endurance and strength performance.
- Many improvements are seen with betaine supplements, including less fatigue and greater work output as well as overall improved heart function. Betaine may improve anaerobic power and is also believed to influence muscle strength and endurance, which make it a great supplement for improving exercise performance.
- A naturally occurring amino acid that plays an important role in functions of the body, including maintaining electrolyte imbalance, formation of bile salts and fat digestion, and the balance of neurotransmitters in the brain. Taurine may enhance exercise performance, improve energy levels, and combat exercise-related fatigue. It may also help with post-exercise muscle recovery.