RX Labs Oxy PWO Black Series
Are you looking for a high-quality and powerful pre-workout? Then the new RX Labs Oxy PWO Black Series training booster is just right for you. The intake of the pre-workout powder not only provides you with maximum energy and enormous focus, but also leads to the warming up of your muscles.
Oxy PWO Black Series contains a sophisticated combination of highly concentrated ingredients that work synergistically. Stimulants include caffeine, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, and 1,3-dimethylxanthine (theophylline). There are also active ingredients like isopropylnorsynephrine and yohimbine Hcl, which properly boost fat burning. Oxy PWO helps you increase your maximum workout efficiency by getting you in peak physical and mental shape.
The RX Labs Oxy PWO Black Series benefits at a glance:
- increases strength and endurance
- improves cellular delivery of essential nutrients
- leads to faster recovery
- reduces fatigue and exhaustion
- boosts thermogenesis
- increases focus and concentration
- increases athletic performance
- boosts fat burning
- provides a good mood and general well-being
- supports the immune system
Order the hardcore Pre-Workout Booster online now!
the manufacturer recommends:
Dissolve 1 serving (2 scoops = 10 g) in 250 ml and take 30 minutes before training. Start with 1 scoop (5 g).
Before taking this product consult with your healthcare physician. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This product should only be consumed by healthy adults over 18 years. Nutrition supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
RX Labs Oxy PWO Black Series Ingredients and nutritional information:
Serving Size: 2 scoops (10 g)
Servings per Container: 30 servings
Container: 300 g
- Proprietary Blend (Beta Alanine, Citrulline, N-Acetyl Tyrosine, Choline Bitartrate, Caffeine Anhydrous, N, N-Dimethylglycine, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, Sulbutiamine, Nicotinic Acid): 6550 g
*% RDA = percentage of recommended daily intake (based on a daily requirement of 2000 calories)